Barrister Shajib Mahmood Alam has provided me the feasible and competent solutions to my legal concerns. He was very helpful throughout the case and for his friendly nature one can approach him easily with their problems.
Barrister Shajib Mahmood Alam is a lawyer in Dhaka, Bangladesh providing reliable legal services. He is a Barrister of the Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn, UK. In addition to being a British trained lawyer, he is also an advocate qualified to represent clients before courts and tribunals of Bangladesh.
His primary consulting areas as a lawyer in Dhaka include family matters, divorce, child custody, property, commercial matters, money related disputes, criminal law, business set-up etc. On the other hand, he regularly conducts civil & criminal cases before the learned courts in Bangladesh. Barrister Alam has advised several business houses in the last few years of his practice on various issues ranging from business laws in Bangladesh to more complex matters like brand protection and business expansion. He has worked on brand protection, Trademarks related issues, Civil & family law extensively. Recently, Barrister Alam has advised a foreign textile-conglomerate on Trademarks laws in Bangladesh and registration & counterfeit measures for their entire fleet of products and legal enforcement of their rights in Bangladesh against unauthorised uses. Barrister Alam also advises local and foreign clients who needs lawyer services in Dhaka. His client base also consists of traders on L/C fraud and recovery of debt issues . Presently, Barrister Alam is also acting as the head Legal Advisor for KFM Ltd. having few factories in the outskirts of Dhaka. He is also acting as local lawyer in Bangladesh for several Chinese, Korean and Malaysian based clients. He is also the legal advisor of Glorious Group, Dong Jin Longevity Industries Ltd. etc.
Summary of Most Recent Cases:
- Conducting money suit (civil litigation) against an airline company as acting lawyer in Dhaka for high profile clients
- Advising a local bank regarding security over substantial credit transactions
- Regularly appearing as lawyer in Dhaka for victims in oppression of women, abuse and human trafficking cases
- Provided opinion to an international clothing manufacturer on laws relating to bonded warehouse and cash incentive facilities
- Advised an international conglomerate on fiscal laws of Bangladesh and central bank regulations
- Assisted a China based battery manufacturer on acquisition of 3,00,000 square feet of land for establishment of factory for mass scale production in Bangladesh
- Regularly advising on family matters including divorce, separation, maintenance, child custody etc and appearing in lawsuits to protect client interests.
- Contributor of 4 four years running in the World Bank's "Doing Business" and "Women, Business & the Law" projects among others
- Advised several local & foreign companies on local labour laws (of Bangladesh) and enforcement
- Mediating in business, family and personal disputes
Monday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Civil & Criminal Lawsuits
Cases for all civil and criminal disputes.
Lawsuit (Case) Packages: Criminal Cases, Family Cases, Civil Cases, Money cases, Property Cases etc.
Divorce & Family Matter services
Affordable divorce packages and family matter solutions. Divorce Packages: Fast and efficient legal services for divorce clients. Agreements on maintenance & child custody issues. Completely confidential services.